Sending Unit Hot Wire Kit Walbro 340 M/T 295/65/15 Radial All Brand New

Monte SS408

I bought all this stuff a few years ago with intentions to add a GN motor to my Monte SS.Well Ive given up on that idea and dont need this stuff sitting.Included is a brand new AC Delco sending unit #25092108,A Walbro 340 fuel pump,and Caspers hotwire kit#102028.The fuel pump bag has been opened and is complete to the best of my knowledge.Will not Seperate the fuel system parts.$400 plus shipping.
007.jpg

008-1.jpg

I bought this radial for mockup about 3 years ago,brand new still in original box.Was stored laying flat in the box in the garage.Its never been mounted,I need it gone bc I wont ever use it.As you can see the date code is 3308,if I understand correctly thats the 33rd week of 2008.$150 plus shipping.
008-3.jpg

010.jpg

009.jpg

No trades,need cash,thanks.
Some other misc parts here Parts pictures by damageinc540 - Photobucket

Thanks for looking.If interested email me at Damageinc85@bellsouth.net

Is the AC Delco number listed on the box? Reason I ask is I have seen units with a purple wire instead of pink. :confused:

Ok,since I got so many inquiries into splitting this stuff up.

Sender$275
Hot Wire kit$45
Fuel Pump $100

Plus shipping NO PAYPAL

I believe the sending unit is for an 86 digital dash, someone correct me if I am wrong.

Bryan

It will work in any of them. Installed in an analog it will just read about a gallon low. Plug may differ from 87 unit.

Bryan