You can type here any text you want

serious help needed please!

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
i see. you just kept cranking the pressure up. i'm pretty sure that's not my problem, as 2 different gauges show the same thing. i can't figure out why my fuel pressure will go to 37 psi with key on, then as soon as pump shuts off pressure drops to 27psi, but will hold a lot of that for hours with the key off?

Your ses light coming on and then going off but not throwing a code is strange. Have you tried pulling a code manually with a paper clip?? Might be worth trying, Good luck.

tried paper clip, no codes. the SES flashing w/no codes is one of my main ?s, along with fuel pressure issues. thks.

you don't have to YELL, i'm right here:) ok, so i unplugged cam sensor and drove, ran 3 times worse, couldn't boost, now what?

If it's not the fuel pressure regulator that is not holding the pressure upon turning of the key then you might consider that the hose or hose clamps (not tight) that connects the fuel pump to the fuel line might be leaking. As long as the fuel pump is running the pressure is up but when the pump is shut off the fuel pressure drops.

Hey, sound like you might have a problem with your fuel pressure regulator. you might want to swap that out with a stock 237# and see if that help it did for me. my car would run good them pop and crack like what yours. they can be had at a junkyard cheap. also make sure your crank sensor is mounted properly and and gap correctly for magnet and the reluctor is not warp. this can cause all kinds of problems also check all the bolts on the reluctor while your down there.

Hey, sound like you might have a problem with your fuel pressure regulator. you might want to swap that out with a stock 237# and see if that help it did for me. my car would run good them pop and crack like what yours. they can be had at a junkyard cheap. also make sure your crank sensor is mounted properly and and gap correctly for magnet and the reluctor is not warp. this can cause all kinds of problems also check all the bolts on the reluctor while your down there.

Did you check the cAt?

Check to see if the cat is pluged. Unbolt it and drive it and see what that does..
Chris

Back