Set of 4 GTA 16"x8" rims 2 front 2 rear, non-dimpled

Jay

Set of 4 GTA 16"x8" rims 2 front 2 rear, non-dimpled, gold center, appear to be straight but need a good polish and centers painted black for the right look

Spend a little time cleaning and paint the centers and have yourself a cheap set of non-dimpled mesh wheels. Sorry no centercaps or lug nuts. $225

Located in Lansing, MI. PM me or reply if interested.

See attachment for pic.

Attachments

• GTA Wheels Small.jpg
    GTA Wheels Small.jpg
    104.7 KB · Views: 355
I'll take them. Would like to make arrangments

I'll take them. Would like to make arrangments to pick them up this weekend. Please PM with your phone number. Thanks

Closer inspection, the rear rims also need the inside flange finish cleaned up/sanded as they were gouged up from being put on the front of a Firebird.

Back to the top, see pic below.

Attachments

• Backside.jpg.jpg
    Backside.jpg.jpg
    99.7 KB · Views: 337
And please use your first name or screen name in emails otherwise its very confusing to keep who's who.

Hi Jay, Sorry for the delay getting back to you. When I didn't hear from you I bought a set of wheels locally. I will pass on yours. Thanks,Cliff

wheels

Interesated in wheels. I would like to come and see them. I live in Canton Mich near Ann Arbor. Could be there in an hour. Send address and directions or call 7346649135. Out of town Tuesday for 2 weeks.