You can type here any text you want

set up ??

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Looking good Ted! I am glad to see things are coming together for you since you have changed camps. Parts are showing up on time and no more BS parts shortage excuses from your new vendors.

Big Stu said:
Hey chris, who said it was carbed? I'm not calling you out, just that what I've seen works and that is that. Be cool here.... :)

That was me who answered you Stu. I am guessing it is carbed, If i'm wrong and your friend has F.I. than more power to him. I still would'nt recommend it to my customers or do it myself.

Quick86GN said:
That was me who answered you Stu. I am guessing it is carbed, If i'm wrong and your friend has F.I. than more power to him. I still would'nt recommend it to my customers or do it myself.

Dale,

Please come out and run some limited street! :D

Quick86GN said:

Hey no problem dale, wasn't trying to stir the pot at all. I agree, I wouldn't do it either, just what i've seen. :) I will have to use the -12 line for my 2345, and split it down at the engine compartment. My friends car was injected, now it's injected on alcohol, should be fun. :D

Back