Several sets of wheels and tires 4/sale

49-blues

Most brand new , almost all never driven on- just used for mock ups while building the rest of the car-15", &. 17" sets. Center lines 5.5 x 15, outlaw 2 s 8" x 15" with 3.75" backspacing, brand new Mickey sportsmanship in 26". & 28" diameter, black Bart wheels 7" & 8" with 3.75" bs, brand new 17"- 8 & 9.5s with new Nitto 255 x45 x17 & 295 x 45 x 17 mt drag radials, 15 x 6" & 15 x 8" American racing billet salt flats rims with brand new 215 x 70 x 15 & mt drag radials 275 x 60 x 15, also have a new set of Weld Pro Star XPs with billet center just back from polishers with a mirror finish- comes with caps and special lugs. Matt-347-680-8542.

I would like to wait to see if the set of salt flat specials that they re mounted on sells first before selling individually .

Id say post some photos up of them it will help people know what your selling ;)
Not tryin to be a prick just saying people shop by photos 99% of the time. ;)

$1200. They haven't been driven on yet-- I paid over $920.Just for the rims plus tires and mounting.

Blues.... Im intrested let me know whats left... Im looking to buy a combo rims and tires... where are you located?

Staten island, ny & PA. I can meet up anywhere in the NYC vicinity within 150 miles- so far everything is available, which ones are you interested in?

Photos available soon- let me know which ones you re interested in and if I have some pics on my computer I ll send them right out otherwise it may take a few days to get all the pics taken- most are brand new with no wear on them.

blues... Im interested in looking at all you have for sale, mostly the combo with the m/t drag rad 275's.... I live in Long Island so we could cut out any shipping.... let me know on the pictures. AL

I can send some pics tomorrow, if you want to see them in person I could run them out to you in a couple days -either Thursday or Friday this week.

I ve got a pending sale on the salt flat specials with the 275 x 60 x 15 MTs on Monday , the backspacing on the street lites front & rear are 4.5"- they all fit perfect with no frame rub and no rolled lips . I would consider selling the street lites with or without the tires .

I'm looking for $1800. Tires are mounted and balanced and ready to roll- I paid over $2100. And they haven't been driven on yet, I think you could put whatever brake system you want - these have plenty of room, I was going to use 12"-13" in the front with modified spindles but havent gotten around to installing the front brakes. If you use a brake system which pushes out the front 1/2", you would still have a 4" backspace on a 8" rim which is why I went with the 4.5" if not it will still work great. I will consider offers if you just want the rims.