You can type here any text you want

SFTBC Shirts?

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

blackshoebox

Staff member
I want to make some club T-shirts. Would you guys prefer a collared(sp) shirt or T-shirt? What colors would you guys prefer? Any design idea's?

Most importantly, who would be interested?

I know I haven't been too involved in the club, so my opinion shouldn't mean too much, but I think T-shirts would be the most economical and you wouldn't sweat it too much if one was to get soiled working on your car. A nice cotton, none of that see through stuff, with a choice of colors...

:cool:

Black is fine...

Power6, (logo a-must), if not, gray will do. What will it look like ? Any designs yet ???:cool:

Re: Black is fine...

Originally posted by Boost
Power6, (logo a-must), if not, gray will do. What will it look like ? Any designs yet ???:cool:

I am thinking of the front saying SFTBC in the center on the t-shirt or around the left "chest" part of the T-shirt. Then a large power6 logo(also known as the jeffy lube symbol;) ) on the back with a slogan of some sorts, maybe "going fast with class" or I was thinking about the "the palm tree posse" for a selected few of the shirts, depending on what people want.

I am open to any idea's @ this point. :)

What would you think of a...

"power six" logo in the left chest area with SFTBC under it (a pocket would not hurt), in the back, have you ever seen the firy turbo that came in the "Turbo Magazine" t-shirts ? (the best representation of a turbo I've seen for a t-shirt, I think I happen to have one laying around) with "SouthFloridaTurboBuickClub" under that firy turbo. The firy turbo is in different colors, that blends well with a black t-shirt. The last "TurboMagazine" t-shirts I had, I bought from Orlando, he had a connection with the guy that, if I am not mistaking, had the artwork to make the turbo shown in those shirts, you might want to ask him Alex. GREAT picture of a spooling turbo. Let me know if you need to see one, I think it would be a good kick-a$$ seller.

Back