You can type here any text you want

Shadyside Dragway

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

gnloyalty877

t'squick6
Me and a couple of buddies will be there from 12:30 until they close. This is your last chance to run your car this year!!!

How'd it go??

Zmax's test-n-tune is cancelled for tonight... :(

K.

Haydock built production block 4.1 w/ good crank & rods went a 6.69 @ 103 mph on it's first outting. Kick a big money viper's tail & got the cell phone vid to prove it.:biggrin: Tyler went 101 mph in 1/8 (set a new personal best) on pump gas and alky, was having to launch at 0 psi due to wheel spin. Full weighted street car, Drove it there and drove it home. Had a local guy show but I did catch his name:redface: . Good time w/ a total of 4 TR's showing.

pretty nice vid scott, i have been meaning to take the GN down for a few good runs, but the powermaster is inop. at the moment, havent had time to diagnose it

pretty nice vid scott, i have been meaning to take the GN down for a few good runs, but the powermaster is inop. at the moment, havent had time to diagnose it

Hey Dude, Good to See you back around!

What is the PM doing, just the light on or a hard peddle?

well back about a year ago it gave me trouble, but just one time, went out on me coming back from the shop, when i got home i took a look connector components and sprayed them with a shot of contact cleaner(mainly just trying to rule out the easy stuff first), and it worked fine up after that, till about a week ago, took it around town and out of no where coming up on a yellow light, no power brakes, took all i had to keep from hitting a f-250 in the rear. Hard pedal and light on also, I am considering just converting, if the issue is with the pm motor or something i am going to have to sink a ton into.

Back