You can type here any text you want

Shall we try this again? Come on, there's gotta be some musicians going to the nats!

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
If you get hard up for a bass player, I might be able to join. Only problem is time...racing my car down there consumes all of it.

yeah I can fill in on bass, rythm guitar and drums!! I live about 30 miles from bowling green.when are the nats anyways? I just bought a gn a few months ago and trying to get it on the road,typical ebay basketcase!!

yeah I can fill in on bass, rythm guitar and drums!! I live about 30 miles from bowling green.when are the nats anyways? I just bought a gn a few months ago and trying to get it on the road,typical ebay basketcase!!

The nats next year are from may 13-17. THat'd be cool if you could commit to playing something! And if you need any help with your new car, just let me know! :biggrin:

bowling green

Thats cool Im sure Ill need the help.well I have a nice bass and a big peavey combo 300,Im better on the bass than anything else so no problem committing there.I wont be competing yet with my car just watching for now.It will be a long road to where I want my car to be but hopefully Ill get there.Thanks for the info on bg and if you need a bass player count me in

Back