shannon wren

pretty low

I would consider an act like that treason. If they can be convicted, 'high 'em high'.

Shannon had one of the first drag radial cars to run 200 MPH in the 1/4 mile with his SN95 Stang and some also may remember his Project-X drag radial car. I've seen him at a few events down here with his cars. Here is another article that mentions his interest in drag racing~

Man accused of selling counterfeit microchips had a passion for drag racing - St. Petersburg Times

Shannon Wren Worlds fastest on Radials 7.53 @ 200 - Car Videos on StreetFire

Maybe this explains how he can afford all that crap??:eek: I believe in innocent until proven guilty, but when the Federales come in that means you usually did something wrong!

If this is true he should be hung for putting our men and women in uniform in additional jeopardy. He is not even an honest war profiteer....

If this is true he should be hung for putting our men and women in uniform in additional jeopardy. He is not ever an honest war profiteer....

I would think something like this could easily be seen as an act of treason. Very serious stuff and in several other countries he would likely face a firing squad or be hung if he was found guilty!

Unfortunatly it effects other people as well. He had his stang at my friends shop and the feds came in and seized all of his stuff. So I am sure my friend won't get paid for work they did to his car.
Also I heard he loan a well known engine builder money for cnc equipment in his shop. The Feds are looking at seizing that as well.

What an a-hole. Everything he owns should be confiscated and he should hung by his balls.:mad:

Unfortunatly it effects other people as well. He had his stang at my friends shop and the feds came in and seized all of his stuff. So I am sure my friend won't get paid for work they did to his car.
Also I heard he loan a well known engine builder money for cnc equipment in his shop. The Feds are looking at seizing that as well.

Wow, that is really messed up!!! If the engine builder is the same one he was using before that would be Kris Nelson of Nelson Competition Race Engines in Pinellas Park, FL.

Wow, that is really messed up!!! If the engine builder is the same one he was using before that would be Kris Nelson of Nelson Competition Race Engines in Pinellas Park, FL.

Yes that would be him. And the shop where his car was is NBS. Good people. Hope they don't get screwed.

Yes that would be him. And the shop where his car was is NBS. Good people. Hope they don't get screwed.

Yeah no doubt that would be ashame if he took other people down that most likely had no idea what he was into.