You can type here any text you want

Sheen's car is back...

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
I wouldn't be scared of it , to me , the current owner Sheen makes no difference to me . Treat it as a 16k mile GNX that has had a full repaint . If the cars condition is to your liking , and the price is right , I'd take it .
I looked at a Reggie Jackson X , wasn't up to my standards , so I passed .

I wouldn't be scared of it , to me , the current owner Sheen makes no difference to me . Treat it as a 16k mile GNX that has had a full repaint . If the cars condition is to your liking , and the price is right , I'd take it .
I looked at a Reggie Jackson X , wasn't up to my standards , so I passed .

I agree.

It looks to be in nice shape from the pics.

The price is right around where it should be for a 16K GNX

D

I called on it today they said it was sold!!

Im looking for a driver GNX?????

Looks like they ended it , probably struck a deal to sell it outside Ebay . It was getting to the price where it was a good deal and not have to struggle to sell .
The one in Cali , #294 has resold now to , which I though was a very good deal providing the miles were true , and the car checked out even though it needed some TLC .
Finding a driver GNX is harder then most think , there are to many stored away with extreme low miles that now going to fetch $100k + , so they are dragging up the ones that have 2,3,10,20k miles up from the past year or so pricing .
If you ( anybody ) is looking to grab an X , you'd hope it is near you so you have the advantage , cause by the time you plan out the trip , it could be gone if it is a competitive price .
Look on the GNX Registry , scroll down the list , you will be surprised how many are sub 1k miles !!!!!
Also , keep putting out the want ad , a member might contact you that has been toying with the idea of selling and might be able to put something together . I put a wanted ad on another Buick site and got 2 responses of interest , one I actually went to see in person but didn't work out .
#406 just sold near me here in Ct , 23k miles , no jacket/paperwork ( I think it did have WS ) , needed help/TLC , for $65k .
Good luck with your search .

Back