You can type here any text you want

Shipping Questions

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Royal-T-Ltd

OK... i am starting to get REAL frustrated... I am trying to ship my transmission. I have it on a pallet, ratchet strapped & covered in plastic. I have been to FEDEX and BAX Global [which are relatively close to my house] and both seem not to want to deal with it. BAX Global - wont ship for people -"ONLY Companies" FEDEX... has been giving me the run around b/c it is over 150lbs and on a pallet. I've gone to UPS's website and Yellow freights website. [both of which aren't convenient for me but HELL ive been trying to deal with this crap for almost 2 weeks].... well anyway the logistic companies' websites are pretty confusing so i am trying to figure out WHAT Companies does everybody use? how much does it usually cost? How do i set up/schedule shipping? please help.... i have been unable to drive my Buick for ~1+ months and it has taken a toll:frown: . I have a race coming up. it seems everytime i get enough money to do something to the car i get the mail and there's a stack of bills, or something happens to one of the cars, or something at the house breaks......sorry for the rant.

Just need help shipping a tranny........PLEASE. TIA

ooops WTF. how did i get in the political forum. Can someone move me to the lounge:eek:

Don't know how to move it for you. UPS Freight ships the palletized stuff not regular UPS. R&L Transfer is a good shipping company.

I used UPS. Trans without converter was less than 150 lbs. The woman at the UPS store acted kind of weird about it but I guess figured out that she could indeed ship it. It was on a small pallet strapped down and bagged. Turns out when I left they removed the pallet and just shipped it bagged.

Call Fed Ex Freight. They will get it there for you. FedEx Ground is unable to handle a palletized load.

Thanx for the input guys....

I wound up driving down to the local hub for YELLOW freight and they took care of me.... funny thing was NEXT DAY was cheaper than 2 Day.... by almost $71. So i was happy...[in a way] Mad i broke the thing - happy to finally have some sort of progress.

Back on track: Yellow Freight seemed pretty good - we will se when i track it tomorrow. Cant wait to get it back and drive my car:D

Back