SHOCKING NEWS !!!! "ttaowner" AKA GMV6TURBOPOWER OR lindalikesgns OR turbojenni

:rolleyes:

Attachments

• beating dead horse.jpg
    beating dead horse.jpg
    2.5 KB · Views: 324
Pronto if you think so poorly of me, then why did you contact me thru pm on this web site, looking for a transmission cross member in 2009 about 6 months ago?

It was well over a year ago. When I mentioned to V8Killer that I was looking for a crossmember and had contacted you, he told me of his experience with you. That was enough for me.

ANYBODY NOTICE HOW THIS THREAD WAS ONLY BROUGHT TO THE TOP AFTER I LISTED PARTS FOR SALE LAST NIGHT? THIS HAS HAPPENED TWICE BEFORE!!!!! trying to make me look bad only to make your self look better????

sorry bob but you can't buy all the junk regals in the northeast!

you and i only ever dealt once 6 1/2 years ago and we never ever had a problem until i started buying cars that you could of potentially bought!

get over it bob!!!!

i had some issues here nearly 3 years ago!!! no problems since that is why i bumped some of my feedback threads. i also have a fine turbo trader rating.

IF PEOPLE WERE STILL HAVING PROBLEMS WITH ME THEY WOULD OF KICKED ME OFF THE BOARD!

stop making your self look bad and drop this.

James my post here yesterday had nothing to do with you. I stopped posting here last Sept(look for your self). Then Little6pack posted something about me in Feb and got me involved in this thread again. You have had many ads in the parts for sale section between Sept and Feb and I did'nt post anything here(Think about it). Your friends keep posting here and all they are doing is pushing it to the top. Go back to Sept in this post, and look at who posted until Feb. Not me.

If nothing more is posted here concerning me, I will stop posting here. I'm sure you agree with me, the sooner this thread ends the better. Way to much Drama for me.

James my post here yesterday had nothing to do with you. I stopped posting here last Sept(look for your self). Then Little6pack posted something about me in Feb and got me involved in this thread again. You have had many ads in the parts for sale section between Sept and Feb and I did'nt post anything here(Think about it). Your friends keep posting here and all they are doing is pushing it to the top. Go back to Sept in this post, and look at who posted until Feb. Not me.

If nothing more is posted here concerning me, I will stop posting here. I'm sure you agree with me, the sooner this thread ends the better. Way to much Drama for me.

I HAVE NO AGENDA WITH YOU AT ALL! YOU DO WHAT YOU DO AND I DO MY THING. BUT COINCIDENTALLY ENOUGH A COUPLE TIMES IN THE PAST THIS THREAD WAS BUMPED BY YOU OUT OF NOWHERE? LOOK AT THE DATES BETWEEN POSTS AND EVEN MATCH THEM UP TO SOME DATES WHERE I POSTED STUFF UP FOR SALE?

MET PRONTO ONCE HE WAS A NICE GUY BUT HE IS NOT BEATING YOU UP FOR MY BENEFIT?

LETS DROP THIS NOW! I HAVE NO PROBLEM WITH YOU I EVER HAD 1 DEALING WITH YOU AND AT THE TIME I THOUGHT YOU WERE A NICE GUY:confused:

IF YOU HAVE A ISSUE WITH ME CALL ME AND LETS DEAL WITH IT
203 213 9126 THANKS JAMES

Don't think i ever met little 6pack? We talked through email a couple times but once again not really a "friend"

issues with bob and i officially over!!!

I've only spoken to James twice. Both times at Jack's winter bash. Last year Reckless Rob bought a block from him at the bash. Rob did the talking and I pretty much just looked on and then helped move the block to V8Killer's trunk. This year I spoke to James for about 5 minutes. During that time his phone ran and he moved off to talk to someone about parts he had for sale. I don't remember if Steve went last year to the bash but this year he didn't. So I am no way a "friend", merely an aquaintance with a common interest in turbo Buicks.

My post to Intercooled88 was show that anyone that sells parts will eventually have some issue with someone. Those issues are mostly miscommunications and he is certainly not above those issues although he acts like it. V8Killer would attest to that. Unfortunately he was banned from the lounge years ago for comments in a transmission thread when the board was owned by someone else. He never asked for the ban to be lifted which he probably should.

Pronto everyone else could let this go, but you have to keep it going. What does that tell me about you? You love the drama. This could have ended last night, but for some reason you want it to go on.

In 2009 when Steve was to have contacted me, all of my Parts List ads stated on the bottom with my contact info, that I DONT check voice mail ever, so leaving a message was a mistake made by Steve. So Steves only complaint is he e mailed me and didnt get a response.

So why didnt you get back to me after I replied back to you about the cross member? I didnt get a reply from you.

Why? Because you bought one from Matt Golden and didnt want to be bothered with getting back to me. How do I know this, because you posted complaining about Matt all over his ads, like a lunatic. Shortly after contacting me for the cross member.

As for V8Killer. I have never told anyone I would meet them on a specific day at a specific time and not shown up. I have told local people at times I MAY be at my garage on curtain days(I rarely go there), but I have never told anyone driving and hour to meet me and not shown up. Its just not true.

I don't love the drama, you just want to try to buffalo everyone that you are squeaky clean.

Steve can speak for himself on why he did or didn't do business with you.

I admit I went overboard on Matt Golden. He did come through though. The problem was resolved to everyone's satifaction. I fully trusted V8Killer's opinion of you when he told me how you screwed him. That is why I never bothered to get back to you.

It's funny you say you never failed to meet anyone. As Reckless Rob, Gunslinger, V8Killer and I were heading down the Mass Pike on our way to Jack's bash, V8Killer told us how you arranged to meet him knowing full well he was coming for NH. When he got down there you were totally unreachable. He had plenty more to say but it's not printable. V8Killer's got no reason to make something like that up.

So now is time to end this?

Thats right! I was warned by V8KILLER.. I needed a few parts, called, emailed and never got an answer. So I bought my parts from Jermey in IOWA and a VENDOR. my intent was to meet you at one of the Cotton picnics, but when you can't get thru to you what can I say? You probably are an OK guy to deal with. I just don't know at this point.

Later on I needed a column and contacted JAMES, James was GREAT, he went out of his way to help but V8killer fixed my column.. If I need anything else in the future I will call JAMES he is very eager to be helpfull.

Don't think i ever met little 6pack? We talked through email a couple times but once again not really a "friend"

Actually we did meet breifly when you sold a block to ROB.

James at least you answered emails..

With Bob I tried phone, email & post. I may have had a different ID back a few years ago when i posted but then this site crashed. Could not get anyone here to help me recover my id/posts so I made this ID up.

Thats right! I was warned by V8KILLER.. I needed a few parts, called, emailed and never got an answer. So I bought my parts from Jermey in IOWA and a VENDOR. my intent was to meet you at one of the Cotton picnics, but when you can't get thru to you what can I say? You probably are an OK guy to deal with. I just don't know at this point.

Later on I needed a column and contacted JAMES, James was GREAT, he went out of his way to help but V8killer fixed my column.. If I need anything else in the future I will call JAMES he is very eager to be helpfull.

I did a quick search and you never posted on any of my parts threads ever here, not under littlesixsteve or Little6pack. You must be thinking of someone else.

Here is what I posted on all my Parts lists last year.

"Cell number is 413 563 8819 , I DON'T check the voice mail on this number ever. If I don't answer just E mail me."

So getting upset that you didn't get a return call was a mistake by you and unreasonable.

I've also posted several times on my parts lists, "If I've missed anyone, let me know".

So your entire complaint is, I didn't return an e mail to you. I think that's the first time I've ever heard of anyone Posting in the feed back section complaining about that. Its ridiculous. Did you ever consider that I may not have ever received that e mail?

I tried to drop this before, Why don't we just let this thread end.

I am all for ending the thread..

I also think you may have posted on craigslist. I tried all 3 ways No harm, No foul if I cant get ya, then I cant get ya.