You can type here any text you want

Shocks for dragracing

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

forcefed3.8's

Buckeye Bullet
I am rebuilding the front end of my car, and figured new shocks are in order. I have been running the same yellow Monroes since 1997. Now that the car is getting faster, and I am running radials, I am wondering what shocks to get. The car hooked great when running high 10's with 60's in the mid to high 1.4's on 275/60's. Last year I was running a tight converter, so the car left soft. I plan on leaving harder hopefully in the 1.3's on a 325/50. Now I don't want to break the bank. Would Competition Engineering adjustables be good at this level or should I save for something better? I plan on getting an HR bar as well. Right now I have an ATR bar and an air bag. Street comfort is little concern, I can adjust.

D/a's and the HR bar.. Dump the Atr, air bag. If you can swing it, d/a's in the rear, too!
I did a race alignment, Moroso BBC ft springs, stock rears, HR, Hals all 4....Would do it again.

I'm planning on buying a set of strange (as of now...) singles for the front and a set of D/A for the rear... expensive but worth it

Back