You can type here any text you want

Shooting down at Towershops in Davie??

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

86brick

It's just a V6 Brick.....
Just saw on channel 7 news that there was a shooting in the Home Depot parking lot of Towershops at around 8PM involving some Drug sting operation involving the DEA. Wonder if anybody was at the car show when this happened. Crazy stuff down here anymore!:eek:

I was there. Just got home and watching the news waiting to find out what happened? I went over to the area and it was blocked off. There were many versions of what happened with the shooting at the show.

Post up when you know. It's not making much waves across FL apparently... Oh wait, I missed the news tonight! :lol

Several people were in the shopping center parking lot when the shooting happened. Some were shoppers while others were milling in the parking lot as part of an informal gathering where young people were showing off their cars, according to Sun-Sentinel news partner CW-39.

Not exactly the kind of press you'd expect to see. Glad no innocent by standers were hurt.

So, What happened was... The D.A. was following this one guy all throughout south florida for awile, but they ended up backing this guy into a corner, he pulled out his gun and Davie Police and BSO just took him out. 3 to the chest.

So, What happened was... The D.A. was following this one guy all throughout south florida for awile, but they ended up backing this guy into a corner, he pulled out his gun and Davie Police and BSO just took him out. 3 to the chest.

Kinda surprising that they would risk something like this happening in a public place with innocent bystanders around. This could have gotten very ugly, but good to see they resolved the situation without anybody getting hurt.

Back