Short compilation video of my car

Undercover87T

Maryland MAGNA Rep
Staff member
Decided to play around with Windows movie maker and put together a brief review of my car's progress and some of the highlights of the 2013 show and race season. First time using any kind of editing software so don't beat me up too bad ;).

Last edited:
Sweet vid! Who owns the TTA in the 80's scene?
Scott Denny aka Scott89TTA. He's about 15min from me. Car # 1376 IIRC. Stock unopened motor, PT6776, 3in downpipe an ATR exhaust, stock rear, 3600stall with a transbrake, custom one off weld wheels w/ 295 MT's. His best recorded time was 11.10 @ 124 24-26psi. He's got champion heads, Harland sharpe rockers, and a 9in rear for it.

Last edited:
Scott Denny aka Scott89TTA. He's about 15min from me. Car # 1376 IIRC. Stock unopened motor, PT6776, 3in downpipe an ATR exhaust, stock rear, 3600stall with a transbrake, custom one off weld wheels w/ 295 MT's. His best recorded time was 11.10 @ 124 on 26psi. He's got champion heads, Harland sharpe rockers, and a 9in rear for it.
Ok, I thought I seen that car here before. One of my fav's!

Love that color. You can ditch the MAF though if you're running FAST now.
That's the most current pic of the engine bay I have. MAF is gone and I just used the extra 6in long pipe that came with the MAF pipe where it used to be. I have a one piece GN1 4in intake for it that needs to be installed and IAT extension so I can relocate it.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using TurboBuick Mobile mobile app

Last edited: