You can type here any text you want

should i even call these kills?

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

buickbert

wednesday morning im minding my own business/ driving to school. about half way there i notice a real nice lookin black 5.0 hatch. hes in and out of lanes trying to catch up to me. finally he gets up next to me is eyeballin the gn (probably bad mouthing my severly faded paint on the hood, roof and trunk) we catch eye contact and he shifts into neutral and stats revvin like crazy at me. he starts stabbin the gas and lettin off. i look up and we are pullin up to a yellow light :cool:

he motions with his finger to go on green, i shrug and nod to let him know im game. cross lights turn yellow we both bring up revs, lights turn red and i bring them up further. our lights turn green and we are both off. he hooks (ill give it to him, he could launch his car) i immediatly start to spin BAD but for some reason im still pullin him pretty good. i back out just a tad and catch traction, as soon as that happens it wasnt even close to a race. i ran it up to about 65 and he was a good 7/8 lengths behind so it was over (i though)
i back out and just like i expected he goes flyin past me :cool:

the very next day, same road, same rout to school i get a nice newer harley f-150 pull up next to me. this time i had my windows down going about 35/40, he looks over;

dude: nice car, what do you have?
me: turbo v6
dude: haha a 6?
me: yup
dude: is it fast?
me: did you read the license plate? (EVIL 6)
dude: yeah
me: its quick enough
dude: lets go
me: im down, make your move

at this point he looks at me like im crazy

boom he punches is, supercharger starts to whine, he starts to distance himself and i nail it, i would equate the speed of me catching up (the 1/2 length he had) and driving past him to that of ex-lax going through the bowel tract of an obese women. :eek:

what i can say for this guy is at least he didnt do the fly-by.

buickbert

Yeah good kills. Chalk em up. We should start spraypainting little stencils on the sides of our cars in the shape of all the cars we've laid to waste.

Back