You can type here any text you want

Should I??? new member

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

bigjakester

whats up guys my name is jake and I live in st louis. Typically i have been into the fbody seen for the last few years but the other day i had a guy come into our shop with an 84 grand national, extrememly clean with only 96k original miles on it. the only problem was that the hydro boost is leaking up against the firewall. well he is selling that car for 7500 i have been going back and forth for the last few days over if i want to get it or not. From what i have seen hot air cars dont seem to be worth to much but this just seems like a good deal to me. Let me get some input from you guys what do you think I should do????

It Seems Like An Average Deal. I Have Seen 86 And 87 Gn's With The Same Miles Go For A Hair More. You Can Very Easily Pick Up AN Intercooled 86 Or 87 Model Year For Under 10k. Nothing Against Hot Air Cars But You Might Want To Save A Bit More And Get The Intercooled Engine.

Think About A Nice Turbo T Or Limited Turbo. These Cars Can Be Found For Less Than The Grand Nationals. I Love A Nice Gray Turbo T And Would Like To Get One For The Collection.

Do some more searching and get an 86-87 for the same price. Otherwise offer him $4K and swap it over to an innercooled set up!

hey all i can say is there are a lot of good deals at this time! look for some of the 86-87's you can find some nice ones for that price, especially with the housing market being bad!

Back