Sign in! and Find out!

Meanwhile, back at the ranch....

Attachments

• sheeppic1.jpg
    sheeppic1.jpg
    17.3 KB · Views: 204
Try to keep it at 1 post per person, I dont wanna filter through postings, I just want a head count. Just to check in and count, 1 post is good enough.

Thanks all. So far I have counted 23 ACTIVE MEMBERS!!! Keep signing in! So Far So GOOD! Happy NEW YEARS!

Here but have not had the opportunity to meet any of you or attend any events- YET!
I live in La Habra Heights and count me in...

Simi Valley resident

i really need 2 clones
one to go to work.
another to spend time with family.
then i would have time to work on the TR.
Andrew

keep em coming! I know alot of people have been on the bords latly with all the drama n stuff, so DONT FORGET TO SIGN IN! I'm still activly counting names.
Now what could I be up too; w/e it is or could end up being, I know one thing is for sure....aww n/m just wait for it :) Take a guess, and stay tunned to find out! I need the names for a foundation, a starting point for the future! Please remember only 1 post person thanks guys.

Darkside

keep em coming! I know alot of people have been on the bords latly with all the drama n stuff, so DONT FORGET TO SIGN IN! I'm still activly counting names.

Now what could I be up too; w/e it is or could end up being, I know one thing is for sure....aww n/m just wait for it :) Take a guess, and stay tunned to find out! I need the names for a foundation, a starting point for the future! Please only 1 post person thanks guys.

Darkside

copying from the page1 end, Thanks my1stgn and blckgnx for checking in! In 24hrs I will post another updated name count!