You can type here any text you want

Silly vacuum conversion question re: PM plugs

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Boston GN

What do you do with the plugs for the PM set up, the one for the switch and one for the PM motor? Do you just tie them aside? Will this not cause the brake light to be on all the time once swapped over to vacuum?
TIA

When I did my gn I just ziptied them to the side...if I did it again,id probably fill the connectors with dielectric grease or silicone...u could also use the pm + - for power for something....the brake light works off the combo valve so I believe, so u shouldn't have any issues there...if memory serves me..LOL...Joel

When I did my gn I just ziptied them to the side...if I did it again,id probably fill the connectors with dielectric grease or silicone...u could also use the pm + - for power for something....the brake light works off the combo valve so I believe, so u shouldn't have any issues there...if memory serves me..LOL...Joel

Perfect! Thanks!

Just tape them off & push them up into the right hand corner the best that you can. No problem with the light.

~JM~

Back