Silver C-5

Stixx 11

I woke up Saturday and my daughter and I are on the way to tee ball. On the highway a real pretty Silver C-5 with Sonic on the license plates pulled up beside me and gave me the thumbs up and I pointed to my daughter so there would not be a race today. We both just happen to take the same exit and here we are at the stoplight. I needed to take a right to go to the fields but I could not resist. The road only stayed two lanes for a block or so ahead of us. I looked over at him and smiled. I started to build boost and my daughter smiled "dad you gonna get him" I said we will see who gets to the one lane first. Light turns green and I launch with 3 PSI and I pull just about one car length ahead of him. I see him shift to second and his big rear tires just barely spin but he is still not really catching any ground. I made it to the one lane road first and started to shut down "dont want to take any chances with my daughter". The guy in the vette passed me on the wrong side of the road and boy was he pissed. I think if we would of raced a whole quarter he probably would of got me. I still am stock except for a cold filter K&N and a gutted cat. Stock chip, stock boost stock everything really. My daughter and I were very happy and we won the game 19-1.

I put my GNX wheels on the car the other day and boy the black on black look has to be the best ever. People everywhere I go say what is that car and boy is it clean. My wife who didnt really like the car in the beginning has given up and now loves it with the T-Tops out. I liked it when she did not want to drive it.
Stixx 11

Good mini kill. For God's sake man at least dump that stock chip! Get a Thrasher 92 for $25.
My GN has a baby seat in the back so I have the same problem sometimes. I let my wife drive my car two weeks ago with the TTops off and she came back with a screwed up drivers side window:mad: Couldnt drive the car until parts came in. Got it back together now though:cool:

I am thinking most people must not believe my story because no one has posted any responses. My car is very strong for what it is and I think the guy in the Vette was like "yeah right" and let me launch thinking he would walk me down. He will have a different attitude the next time he pulls up next to a Turbo Buick. I already have a new chip, downpipe, scanmaster 2.1, new 3 inch cat with test pipe, VDO 30 psi boost guage, temp guage and dual A -pillar guage holder, and Walbro 340 fuel pump. I just have not had the time to install all these items but should have them done before the nationals. Red's Hot Air is going to help me.
Stixx

i think you should build up your car somewhat more before you take on a c-5- it can be very embarassing to get the jump on one and then have him come by so hard it feels like your door is coming off - that happened to me when i was stock- but thats why our turbos are the greatest - we can easily put them in the 11's with some mods

I put my GNX wheels on the car the other day and boy the black on black look has to be the best ever.[/B]

Check out my website...I know the feeling! Car looks bad as hell with black GNX rims and tinted windows:cool:

The GNX rims should have came stock on all GNs IMO