You can type here any text you want

Simmons wheel purchase? Where are pics?

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Notplayn

If I missed them I am sorry but where are the pics of the wheels from the group purchase? I was really looking forward to seeing the different set ups! :cool:

Notplayn said:
If I missed them I am sorry but where are the pics of the wheels from the group purchase? I was really looking forward to seeing the different set ups! :cool:

Me too :)

Did anyone get their wheels/tires put on yet from the group purchase? I wanted to see what the looked liked. I was thinking about the F or the OM series. Wanted some feed back on the fit of the wheels and the different sizes. Anyone?

The GP never seemed to get going so I bought mine on my own from GroupA
I was going to buy the Simmons rims but after looking at alot of pics I decided to go with the ROH Modenas 18" polished lip and black centers.
I'll post a pic later today, looks fuuny right now with the drums on the back...I'm mounting the 13" Baers next weekend :cool:

Here is a pic w/o the 13" baers installed yet

Attachments

• DSCF0030a.JPG
    DSCF0030a.JPG
    128.9 KB · Views: 259
Stuie said:
Here is a pic w/o the 13" baers installed yet

*drool*

JUST when I was ready to order the cheapy (yet decent looking) rims I've been thinking about, I see this picture and want to save up for Simmons again.

Hey Stu,

Car looks real good. Have you lowered your car? Did you have
any fit problems with the new wheels? Did you go with 8.5 front and
9.5 rear?

Back