You can type here any text you want

simmons wheles

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Raist103

does any one have a pic of the side view with 18" in all polished of the 5star version?

anyone have any for sale? dont need tires.

thanks
don

Very Very Expensive

I seen one on Ebay today and one on a GN with 18" Simmons OM and emailed the company in Arizona I believe, all other distributers are out of the country, they wanted 4,300 with tires :eek:
Your doing what I was going to do and ask for used ones, I changed my mind and said I will get something else unless I hit the lottery ;)

I think I remember a group purchase on this forum for Simmons wheels a few years back. Can try a search and contact people that bought them. :)

There still is a GP trying to buy Simmons wheels, thread kind of died back around Christmas I was #1 on the list ......it took too long I ordered mine on my own from GroupA (who the GP was through) I opted for their ROH rims 18" Modena with black centers :cool: and Baer 13" front and rear!!

Stuie said:
There still is a GP trying to buy Simmons wheels, thread kind of died back around Christmas I was #1 on the list ......it took too long I ordered mine on my own from GroupA (who the GP was through) I opted for their ROH rims 18" Modena with black centers :cool: and Baer 13" front and rear!!

Ahhhh maaaan! I wanted to be the only one with those ;) they are great wheels...... Jeff is a good guy also..... :D I guess i can be the only T in the US.....haha :rolleyes:

They were $2800, tires extra :eek: You only go around once though!! :cool:

Back