You can type here any text you want

Site Appearance

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

New Board Background?

• Total voters

JayC

T6P.Com/TB.com Administrator/Webmaster
Staff member
Xenforo did a huge update last night that requires style updating so for now, I have rolled our style back to the out of box style just to keep things running. Things should return to normal appearance (Or better!!) within the next couple of weeks. Some things may not be functional, I have a lot of addons to update.

Sorry for the inconvenience, we didnt see the email about this update when it came in.

Thanks for the info....but I actually like the look....

Probably going to do a new theme. Talking to a few people about it now.

I use a company cell phone thought for sure the I.T. dept got sick of seeing tb.com

I like the black background better this seems weird to me.
Yell that white background is bad on the eyes, It's like anything else, just have to get use to it. I always thought the black & gold background was a tribute to the Pittsburgh Steeler and one of our old member from the late 90's named Jay, the owner of Jay's TB base out of the Pittsburgh area.

Yell that white background is bad on the eyes, It's like anything else, just have to get use to it. I always thought the black & gold background was a tribute to the Pittsburgh Steeler and one of our old member from the late 90's named Jay, the owner of Jay's TB base out of the Pittsburgh area.
Well...I guess I am partial to white...lol

I hated the black background!
Love the white!
As we get older, the greater contrast between black and white makes it much easier to read.
Not to mention, but as we get older, we tend to get more color blind. Mine isn't too bad yet, but the black and white is much easier to read.
Pretty much all of the Turbo Buick guys I have talked to are over 50!
And a lot of them are 60 and 70.
How about a vote on going back or remaining B&W?
TIMINATOR

I hated the black background!
Love the white!
As we get older, the greater contrast between black and white makes it much easier to read.
Not to mention, but as we get older, we tend to get more color blind. Mine isn't too bad yet, but the black and white is much easier to read.
Pretty much all of the Turbo Buick guys I have talked to are over 50!
And a lot of them are 60 and 70.
How about a vote on going back or remaining B&W?
TIMINATOR

We are having a completely new theme done for the site now because of the update breaking our old one. I posted a poll at the top about backgrounds. Im open to whatever. Make your voice heard!

I agree with Tim the black letters on the white back round like a news paper are easier on the eyes to me, yes over 50 :geek::LOL:
But the colors in the signatures are a little off maybe that needs tweaking

RACIST!!!!!
Who cares what color a signature is!
They are all equal!
LOL!
Can mine be Caucasian?
Why is mine blue?
Am I a designated Smurf?
Is it my attitude?
My "T" is white....
Is it because I used to write for Larry Flint?
I'm so confused!!!!!
BLUE TIMINATOR

Please vote so we can end up with what the consensus wants.

I haven’t and I have zero artistic skills. We’ve hired a place to do this that that’s what they do. I’ll mention it tho to the artist.

Back