When You Get A Chance....

Can someone highlight the "Normal" thread demarcation point, either with a bright white lettering or some lines or a box around it....
It's kinda hard to find where the real threads start with all the stickies etc.
post in site suggestions 6 spots down from lounge ;)

Anthony P & myself both suggested that back on Jan 18th , but it won't hurt to remind them .

post in site suggestions 6 spots down from lounge ;)

Ha, they could get rid of all of it except the Turbo Lounge and still get all the information anyone needs. It covers fuel injection to explosive diarrhea. :poop::ROFLMAO:

Ha, they could get rid of all of it except the Turbo Lounge and still get all the information anyone needs. It covers fuel injection to explosive diarrhea. :poop::ROFLMAO:

I LOVE the lounge!!!!!

Explosive diarrhea? I have some experience in that area.......... :oops:

I'm 60 and I haven't trusted a fart since I was 40....... I may have waited too long. :cautious:

Last edited:
I LOVE the lounge!!!!!

Explosive diarrhea? I have some experience in that area.......... :oops:

I'm 60 and I haven't trusted a fart since I was 40....... I may have waited too long. :cautious:

Lol, so you're saying you've painted the toilet more than once. About 5 years ago I went into Lowe's and knew I had to make a QUICK jog to the relief station. I usually try to get the nice single bathroom for that, the handicapped one. The door was locked so went to the end stall for a bit more privacy and no one was in there at the time. Oh my gosh, it sounded like the roof caved in it made such an intense exit.
Anyway, a bunch of kids probably 10 or so came in (there was a school bus parked in front) and one goes, "Oou, it stinks in here" and they start laughing. Than another kid comes in and goes, "Wow, it stinks awful" so I say, "Come on boys, sniff it up" and they all start laughing and run out and one says I think I'm going to puke. Made me chuckle all day.

Better story?????????

A little embarrassed to say... but, some years ago, I stopped into a bar that I was kinda sweet on the bartender at. She was talking to some other dude that she was obviously interested in.

I had a couple of drinks and then felt the "rumbling of a massive" begin as I sat there. Nothing intense, but it was bubbling up inside me........ no doubt. It sucks getting old....

I sat at the bar trying to talk game for another half hour and then went to pee.........

Oh, dear lord........ I left that bathroom after using every bit of toilet paper, a whole sleeve of hand towels and completely going commando, my undershorts ended up in that bathroom trash can.

Oh, and I left a STANK that probably remains today, 15 years later...........

I never went back..........

I'm so ashamed????? :confused:

damn it boys y'all must be eating ribs covered in chilli..with boiled egg chasers .... you fetid bastards :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Better story?????????

A little embarrassed to say... but, some years ago, I stopped into a bar that I was kinda sweet on the bartender at. She was talking to some other dude that she was obviously interested in.

I had a couple of drinks and then felt the "rumbling of a massive" begin as I sat there. Nothing intense, but it was bubbling up inside me........ no doubt. It sucks getting old....

I sat at the bar trying to talk game for another half hour and then went to pee.........

Oh, dear lord........ I left that bathroom after using every bit of toilet paper, a whole sleeve of hand towels and completely going commando, my undershorts ended up in that bathroom trash can.

Oh, and I left a STANK that probably remains today, 15 years later...........

I never went back..........

I'm so ashamed????? :confused:

Don't be ashamed, be Proud! Remember the old Kenny Rogers' song, the part about, "Now it don't mean you're weak if you do the one cheek sneak, sometimes you have to fart when you're a man" :ROFLMAO:

Somehow I think you've all crossed way over that imaginary demarcation point that we obviously will never see implemented.... o_O

Agreed, but just watch the right side and you'll see the empty boxes, then you know where it starts.