You can type here any text you want

Slow in boost feels like a cow dragging her titties** Moooooo

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
well a flat cam would have some signs of metals in oil maybe some spitting and popping @ a higher rpm, this car was burning rubber a few weeks ago i think its something simple, ill figure it out today

Torque converter took a dump, and the sprag is not holding?? No/little torque multiplication....

i disagree. mine were BLACK with 15psi and rich readings...

If it's rich enough and you check em before the black gets burned back off from normal driving around of course you can see that, but most of the time reading plugs won't tell you much about the WOT tune unless there are signs of detonation or you check em immediately.

We put my buddy's car together stock rebuild car turns on fine we have it all settled in as far as scanmaster rdgs car is very snappy on park and or neutral it sounds very healthy once its driven around it feels like a COW DRAGGING HER TITTIES ALL OVER THE ROAD.. feels like a n/a v6 BUT the boost gauge say's 15# of boost going in the engine...thought it might have been the WG on the downpipe not properly adjusted well he just took it off and aligned it still slow as a cow feels like a n/a v6 actually a n/a car might beat it...cant figure it out everything on the scanmaster rds fine.. car will rev up no burps or hiccups just doesnt go anywhere.. the turbo spools like a fighter jet but the car just goes absolutely no where
no where!!!.. could it be the turbo? with the stocker turbo the car would smoke 1,2nd like a bat outa hell..not sure need some help.. wonder if the turbo is bad but the gauge reads 15 pounds of boost? car feels like its in park honestly... trying to diagnose it but car turns on perfect no smoke idles great.. good fpr any ideas?
What does a cow dragging her teets feel like?

So far from what I read here. I see 2 possibilities. Blocked Cat Converter so try to open the exhaust or a Damaged Torq. Converter. You say no noise of any kind! Exjaust leaks, Knocking. Then it has to ne one of these. You have the answers already from the experts..

no open DP

**Actual engine timing was verified by him, i didnt personally see that..i can check that today when i go help him out, he's frustrated so he wanted some opinions from guys on the board..

Who here knows what a green alien chip is? i told him to order a TT chip..
already verified the exhaust....

Back