Slow spool and low 02s...

riley

Trying to tune my car and I'm getting pretty slow spooling. Directscan is showing very low 02s, between 25 and 50, between 0 and 5 psi boost. Fuel pressure is set to 44 psi line off. I have trouble building boost while launching or just flooring it at low speeds. The boost will build slowly up to about 5 psi or a little more and then almost instantly jump up to 15 psi. The 02s get back into the normal range above 5 psi also. There is no knock retard and the fuel pressure seems to be moving right in line with the boost. Any ideas on how to fix it?

I have some Directscan files that anyone can look at if it'll help. What generally causes low O2s down low like this?

Just an update in case someone else runs into the same problem. It ended up being the MAF sensor. Tried another remanufactured sensor which read better but still not where it needs to be. I'll be getting a Translator, hopefully the MAFT Pro and that should take care of it.

Thanks Eric of TurboTweak for taking a look at my DS files and for the new chip!