You can type here any text you want

slow spool up

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

N2ORBT

Hey guys, I'm having a slow spool problem with my GN. I can hit full boost and 02 is about 780-800 but its very slow on the bottom. I sprayed carb cleaner on my vacuum lines and no bog. I changed my maf to a known good one and it brought my blm down from 150 at idle to 105-110 at idle. I thought for sure that would cure it but I'm still slow to build boost. I read that by pulling up on your EGR your car should bog. After trying that I was stumped because my car did not bog. Just so I know I did it right, is the EGR that round black thing on the driverside vacuume lines? At idle my AF is 5, Blm 105-110, tps .44, iac 40-60. Any suggestions?

Cracked drivers side header? Maybe wastegate puck not sealing? :confused:

Originally posted by N2ORBT
Hey guys, I'm having a slow spool problem with my GN. I can hit full boost and 02 is about 780-800 but its very slow on the bottom. I sprayed carb cleaner on my vacuum lines and no bog. I changed my maf to a known good one and it brought my blm down from 150 at idle to 105-110 at idle. I thought for sure that would cure it but I'm still slow to build boost. I read that by pulling up on your EGR your car should bog. After trying that I was stumped because my car did not bog. Just so I know I did it right, is the EGR that round black thing on the driverside vacuume lines? At idle my AF is 5, Blm 105-110, tps .44, iac 40-60. Any suggestions?

EGR definately has an effect on how the car runs. If it doesn't stall or bog really badly then it's not working properly. Replace it and that should fix your blm's. Sounds like you are really rich down low, so it should help you fix the problem or at least get you going in the right direction to get it solved.

Back