You can type here any text you want

Smacked around an LS1

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

striker_29

On the top end no less, I couldnt tell what model, it was late at night and he came flying up behind me on the interstate. I dont know what mods he had besides some very loud exhaust. I let him kick it first so given turbo lag time and all he got 2 lengths real quick. I had just turned the boost down to ~ 21 lbs so it took me a couple of seconds to real him in, but I did and then a couple as we reached speeds that were too fast for me and shut it down. I tried to get him to follow me off to the frontage road so we could go from a stop. I have brand new Nittos on the back and was licking my chops to launch hard on him, but he would have none of it. I hate top end racing, but hey its another victim :)

Nice kill, Ls1's pull hard on the top end with very little mods. So it sounds like your car is running like a beast.:D

Shoebox

Sweet kill:) LS1's are no slouches. Too bad you couldn't find out his modifications. Cheers:cool:

What was it a Camaro or a T/A. Either way good kill. Too bad he wussed out on the run from a stop

Thanks guys, she has been runnin pretty well lately. I really did wanna talk to the guy, see what he had, and go from the stop. He definately had some exhaust, and totally blacked out tint lol. Pretty sure I would have kicked off in his ass big time with even a halfway decent launch, that is my specialty:) Blackbuick87 it was a red camaro not a T/A, although I am looking to hurt one of those ASAP:D ...Mark

Back