You can type here any text you want

Smallest Item on Ebay

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
he has a pack of 20... want to sell them individually... ship them unwrapped (i'm assuming he is just going to throw it in an envelope).... and wants to charge $6 just for shipping??? (that's on top of the $7 opening bid just for the clip).

Incredible....

Shipping is a bona fide way to bilk extra dollars in eBay auctions. This is just another one....$7 seems a bit high for an opening bid however....Very creative. I have some pebbles in tht back yard, wonder if he could market them...? :D

I have a box of these! Wonder if I can sell by the piece :rolleyes:

Attachments

• 6d_2.jpg
    6d_2.jpg
    8.2 KB · Views: 129
You know what would be funny. If I also put up those clips and offered them for $1.00 with free shipping. Those things are used on just about every GM car and truck out there. They are free down at the boneyards. Just pull them off and toss them in the tool box or your pocket. What am I talking about? You couldn't give away these things because you can do that.

BTW If any GM dealer tells you, you have to buy a box of something tell them, no you dont. The dealer can return the extras back to GM for credit.

just in case anyone wants to know they sell individualy for $6.05 from GM. the plastic crecent retainer sells in a box of ten. this guy is an idiot....

XopherTony said:
just in case anyone wants to know they sell individualy for $6.05 from GM. the plastic crecent retainer sells in a box of ten. this guy is an idiot....

yes i agree :rolleyes:

XopherTony said:
this guy is an idiot....
Actually, if anyone buys it, then they are the idiot and the seller was pretty ingenius to make a $ :D Guess he figures anything will sell on ebay....maybe I could start selling lake water out of my backyard :D

Back