Coolest item ever on Ebay

I think I have old pics of this motor somewhere and I want to say I took them at the Corvette museam years ago???

410 HP on 5-10 lbs of boost on a 8.0-1 compression ratio? I bet this thing would rip once you get the boost up there. And in the ad it said water/meth injection. Do you really need it at 5-10lbs?

buick.jpg

Neal, have you seen the Buick motors at the Museum at the Fairplex ?

There's some interesting details on that engine that aren't on a usual TB. The turbo's are 4 bolt flange rather than a 3 bolt and it looks like the oil feed to the turbo is off the back of the block. Whoever ends up with it should tear it down all the way and do some duplication of the headers and intake at least.;)

So question is, will this bolt into a TR? That header turbo setup is perfect, and doesnt look like it takes up too much space at all. I'm surprised no one has made a kit like this.

The headers look like the TTix kit for a C5 Corvette, 4 bolt flange and real short shorty headers going up.

It would look at home in a 82 GN
Got 1 if you're willing to get it and then we can colaborate on it Brian.:D You haven't seen what I've been up to and very other few have either, but I think you'd like my work and ideas.;)
So question is, will this bolt into a TR? That header turbo setup is perfect, and doesnt look like it takes up too much space at all. I'm surprised no one has made a kit like this.
A TH325 is a TH2004R with a twist. Unbolt the tranny and put a 2004R on it and you're GTG.;)