You can type here any text you want

So I think my car is cursed

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

FastRegalWE2

Wish I had another Buick!
so far, I have had nothing but bad luck with it. Last night, I figured Id settle it once and for all. Example, all the crap that has broke on the car, then when I swapped to Ramchargers dual fans, I gave the stock fan to my buddy who put it on his 300ZX turbo. Well, that car has been sitting in his back yard for about a year now. Then I switched to Metco rear control arms from my stock boxed ones. I decided to put the stock boxed ones on my 01 Z. Well, sure enough, less than 24 hrs later, the camaro is now sitting out front with a horrible squeal. The alt beraing or one of the idlers went bad. I think someone died in my car or something. Everythign that has parts on it from that car is messed up now too. Strange.
So, I figured maybe I could get a Priest to come over and bless the Buick. Maybe that will help????

I used to always say my WE4 was cursed for me... I sold it and started over again. Anyone want to buy a white T? :D :rolleyes:

DCVING 6 said:
I used to always say my WE4 was cursed for me... I sold it and started over again. Anyone want to buy a white T? :D :rolleyes:

ALL buicks are cursed. I don't really miss mine, and the guy who bought it has had to work on it too. I haven't known how to act, all my toys actually work after I fix them now! Its amazing!

turbosam6 said:
ALL buicks are cursed. I don't really miss mine, and the guy who bought it has had to work on it too. I haven't known how to act, all my toys actually work after I fix them now! Its amazing!

Well the first thing you have to realize,is these are old cars now,and beating hard on them, stresses them all the more..Not to many people use these as primary cars anymore. I use mine in the summer only,and really has not broken much,just little stuff,nothing major,but i'll bet if i drove it daily,it would be like any other 19 yr old car,prone to failures

Gn-ing said:
Well the first thing you have to realize,is these are old cars now,and beating hard on them, stresses them all the more..Not to many people use these as primary cars anymore. I use mine in the summer only,and really has not broken much,just little stuff,nothing major,but i'll bet if i drove it daily,it would be like any other 19 yr old car,prone to failures

Sam's car was far from a daily driver and that thing WAS cursed. :cool:

DCVING 6 said:
Sam's car was far from a daily driver and that thing WAS cursed. :cool:

Well you got that right!

Tranny, heads and now yanking the motor.

Eeeehaaaa... send me an Exorcist!

Back