You can type here any text you want

So what are you going to do when / if you win the $1.3 Billion Powerball Lottery on Wed 13 January

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Before I turned in the ticket I would call everybody I know and ask to borrow 500 bucks. That way when they start asking for money I could remind them they turned me down. Anybody that gave it to me would be rewarded nicely. Then I would build me a 3500 square foot house and a 40 car garage.

Before I turned in the ticket I would call everybody I know and ask to borrow 500 bucks. That way when they start asking for money I could remind them they turned me down. Anybody that gave it to me would be rewarded nicely. Then I would build me a 3500 square foot house and a 40 car garage.
Great idea. Love it.

D

D, your all set if I win, I'm with Mark and the compound idea, it's all planned out in my head lol... Ohh what fun it would be...Mike

And reality sets in .....:(

I won $4.00 on a $40.00 purchase

Bryan

And reality sets in .....:(

I won $4.00 on a $40.00 purchase

Bryan

I won $4.00 with a $22.00 purchase. One white ball and the powerball. ;)

It would be interesting to know if any of the 3 winners did it with just a $2.00 single ticket purchase. :D

I got two balls and the powerball, $7 what a friggin' rip. :eek::(:oops:

Only cost me $20 to "win". o_O

Well i didnt win squat. So if there are any winners on tb, call me. I need a free beer:smuggrin:

Back