You can type here any text you want

So who's all going to the Brand-X bash?

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

2QUIK6

Turbo Milk Jug displacmnt
Haven't seen much talk on the boards about it, its next w/e 12/3 in Temple. Who's all going?

About 95% sure I'm going, I never know till the last minute, but plan on it.
Then hit the outlet shop in San Marco's for Christmas shopping the next day

sixgun86gn said:
I plan to go.probably will try to hitch a ride with somebody.
Patrick, you're more than welcome to catch a ride with us if you want. I could use the company on the drive back as I'm sure Tammy will be snoozing. We're driving back that night after the event.

I plan on being there. Been trying to round up some of the GNs in the B/CS area to go. Looks like the weather will be nice also!

i should be there. would be nice to get some new times.

-Jeff

I would like to go.

I'm in the process of freshening up my Tranny so I have parts all over the garage and it looks like a blood bath.
If all goes well I'll be there. :D

Me with car!!! Probably staying the night too. Can't miss out on beer and BBQ in the motel parking lot! :biggrin:

Patrick, let me know if you need a ride. I'm going to have a friend either follow me or ride with me. My dog is going too.

Dee

As of right now, the weather is supposed to be 80/55 so let's hope it holds out and it should be a great day to be at the track!

See ya'll in 2 days! Looks like we are gonna have a great time. :biggrin:

They will let the Buick's in around 10-11am. The gate doesn't open for everyone else until 2:30pm.

Thanks Phil for organizing a great event. It was a lot of fun once they got us going. Too bad the Lightning club did not want to do any shootout action. My MPH was down 4 MPH consistanly all day. My best was a 9.74 @136. It was high 9.7x's and low 9.8x's all day. Got knocked out 3rd round with a bad RT. Need more practice. Buicks were representing. I got $100 and a trophy for being the fastest street car there.

disco stu said:
Thanks Phil for organizing a great event. It was a lot of fun once they got us going. Too bad the Lightning club did not want to do any shootout action. My MPH was down 4 MPH consistanly all day. My best was a 9.74 @136. It was high 9.7x's and low 9.8x's all day. Got knocked out 3rd round with a bad RT. Need more practice. Buicks were representing. I got $100 and a trophy for being the fastest street car there.
Congrats John. Pleasure to meet you yesterday. I was out in the 1st round with a 4 hundredths red light, bought back in, then had a bad RT and spun so I was right back out. Godd luck next time... you did dam good for the first time racing (if I heard you right) driving that mean machine of yours.

First time bracket racing. Thanks. It was cool to meet you, and that is a good lookin car ya got.

Glad you all had a great time. Thats what it is all about! See ya at the next event!

Back