So who's all going to the Brand-X bash?

2QUIK6

Turbo Milk Jug displacmnt
Haven't seen much talk on the boards about it, its next w/e 12/3 in Temple. Who's all going?

About 95% sure I'm going, I never know till the last minute, but plan on it.
Then hit the outlet shop in San Marco's for Christmas shopping the next day

sixgun86gn said:
I plan to go.probably will try to hitch a ride with somebody.
Patrick, you're more than welcome to catch a ride with us if you want. I could use the company on the drive back as I'm sure Tammy will be snoozing. We're driving back that night after the event.

I plan on being there. Been trying to round up some of the GNs in the B/CS area to go. Looks like the weather will be nice also!

I would like to go.

I'm in the process of freshening up my Tranny so I have parts all over the garage and it looks like a blood bath.
If all goes well I'll be there. :D

Me with car!!! Probably staying the night too. Can't miss out on beer and BBQ in the motel parking lot! :biggrin:

Patrick, let me know if you need a ride. I'm going to have a friend either follow me or ride with me. My dog is going too.

Dee

As of right now, the weather is supposed to be 80/55 so let's hope it holds out and it should be a great day to be at the track!

They will let the Buick's in around 10-11am. The gate doesn't open for everyone else until 2:30pm.

Thanks Phil for organizing a great event. It was a lot of fun once they got us going. Too bad the Lightning club did not want to do any shootout action. My MPH was down 4 MPH consistanly all day. My best was a 9.74 @136. It was high 9.7x's and low 9.8x's all day. Got knocked out 3rd round with a bad RT. Need more practice. Buicks were representing. I got $100 and a trophy for being the fastest street car there.

disco stu said:
Thanks Phil for organizing a great event. It was a lot of fun once they got us going. Too bad the Lightning club did not want to do any shootout action. My MPH was down 4 MPH consistanly all day. My best was a 9.74 @136. It was high 9.7x's and low 9.8x's all day. Got knocked out 3rd round with a bad RT. Need more practice. Buicks were representing. I got $100 and a trophy for being the fastest street car there.
Congrats John. Pleasure to meet you yesterday. I was out in the 1st round with a 4 hundredths red light, bought back in, then had a bad RT and spun so I was right back out. Godd luck next time... you did dam good for the first time racing (if I heard you right) driving that mean machine of yours.

First time bracket racing. Thanks. It was cool to meet you, and that is a good lookin car ya got.

Glad you all had a great time. Thats what it is all about! See ya at the next event!