You can type here any text you want

some GN and mustang parts for sale.

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
T-60

I Mailed You. First On The Turbo Remember?? You Where Going To Get Back To Me With More Info? Thank You. Mcponch. Ak.a Frank.

dss short block.

jusa6 said:
i will take pics today,this block is the pro-bullet 306ci. brand new,never fired,fresh. 1000$firm. shipping will usually be like 150 to 200$ estimated freight delivery,i will let you know further details,my contact number is 713-545-5939(noe)

never recieved any pics. is this still for sale??????????????

jusa6 said:
1 pair of kenne bell *buick motorsport" painted black valve covers(short) 100$
1 pair pf weld prostars 15 6.5:150$ pending sale
full set of welds prostars 15 3/5 fronts,15 8.5 rears with tires (450$)
used GN 87 wheels,need to be redone, all four wheels *2 with tires* 150$
1 pair OEM amber bumper lights(brand new) 10$
innovative t-60 ball bearing turbo,fair condition(no slack) 200$

Mustang parts
brand new DSS forged girdled 306ci. 1000$
TDC twin turbo system,whole system (twin garret t-45a turbos),TDC intercooler 3,200$
aerospace electric waterpump(100 hours used*) 150$
full flowmaster catback and bbk h-pipe 250$
89-93 mustang hatchback* kenny brown full chrome 4 point cage 250$
full set bogart flutted wheels 15 3.5 fronts, 15 10 rears, 800$
1991 rolling chassis, brand new ppg sliver paint job,all redone black interior. bogart racing wheels, 2900$ staright
pair of welds 15 6 with tires: SOLD (fellow member:tin man)
innovative turbo: SOLD( t6p.com member)
kenne bell valve cover: still for sale(Pm for details)
Gn new ambre lights: still for sale(pm for details)
full set of prostar wheels" sale pending
kenne bell lower dual ram air dam(rarer than rare,you can't this piece no where,250 firm,bottom picture of the kenne bell lower ram air portion.(pm me for details)
another set of buick parts will be posted for sale this week. thanks

Attachments

• 04_1_b.jpg
    04_1_b.jpg
    17.1 KB · Views: 179
If you still have the 3.5's and Mikes86GN commits to buying them, I'll take the 8.5" rears and tires, I'm still very interested in them :)

Ford stuff

jusa6 said:
..........brand new DSS forged girdled 306ci. 1000$
TDC twin turbo system,whole system (twin garret t-45a turbos),TDC intercooler 3,200$
1991 rolling chassis, brand new ppg sliver paint job,all redone black interior. bogart racing wheels, 2900$ staright.........

Pics please for the above at akgn50@caredata.biz. Thanks.

I never recieved your paypal info for the amber lenses. I still want them.

I'll send a p.m. (again) :)

So, let me get this straight...I reply within 4 minutes of you posting a set of signal lenses for sale and you reply that you will pm me your paypal info. Then I send you a couple more pm's to remind you to send me your info, and now you tell me that you sold them locally??? :confused:

BS if you ask me.

thats ok

I posted interest in valve covers within hours of his first post , pending pics to which he posted he would get some up
that was back on the 13th

without contacting me or posting pics he posts on the 21st they are still available (PM for details) , I'm almost afraid to ask what the details are

this guy's a tool.

Back