You can type here any text you want

SOme interesting wideband info

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Good reading

This is really helping me to decide which wideband , the brick or LM-1 , to buy, I am leaning more to purchasing the LM1. How much longer until you do your test between the two. Jeff

I may start to cut the hole in the dp later today, but its smoking hot under the hood and outside. So it may have to wait, my weld gas should be here monday.

Originally posted by norbs
Good idea to read someo fo this stuff on the WB's and there accuracy.

The instant someone mentions a commercial Dyno, and WB, I start allowing for errors. Why?, who really knows what fuels, and particulate matter the dyno WB sensor has been exposed to. Once you taint a sensor, it's gonna be that way til it dies.

While I'm sure some Dyno shops are better then others, they're going to be the ones, that replace the sensors, only when they're totally dead, or obviously giving totally bogus numbers.

Not to mention what's really critical other then for EPA testing is just that it's repeatible. One should never tune *to* an AFR. What should be done is recording the AFRs and the corresponding performance, and then with that info., look for trends.

WBs, IMO, should be used as just another tool, in developing the *perfect* tune, and never be taken as an absolute. Plug readings, EGTs, are all just as important.

Back