You can type here any text you want

Some Pics of my Suspension!

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
That is exactly what I want to do to my car! Very nice setup...

What size tires can you wedge front and rear?
Any rubbing?
Whats your overall ride height? 2 inches lower than stock?

Its nice to see something different in the Regal world!

That is exactly what I want to do to my car! Very nice setup...

What size tires can you wedge front and rear?
Any rubbing?
Whats your overall ride height? 2 inches lower than stock?

Its nice to see something different in the Regal world!

255/40/18 and 295/35/18

The front does not rub at all, the rear did, but I fixed that with a hammer and cut off wheel.

Overall ride height is about 3.5"-4" lower than stock.

And thanks, I think the car does stand out as far as regals go.

Jeff

What size wheels are you running on the front. Im trying for the same ride height as you, but with 275s in the front, so Im wanting a 9.5 inch width for the front. Just wondering? Thanks!!

I have a 9" wheel up front. I know of one guy who had 9.5" up front but he lost alot of his turning radius.

Jeff

I figured I'd throw my 2 cents in here too and just say that this looks awesome! I definetly would like to see the rest of the car along with everyone else. I hate to even ask this question among all of the work you've done on your car, but what kind of wheels are those? They're pretty sweet!

What springs are you using on the front, you mentioned that with your drop spindles it made the car too low. Also, what are you using for sway bars? Thanks again! Im still drooling...

I figured I'd throw my 2 cents in here too and just say that this looks awesome! I definetly would like to see the rest of the car along with everyone else. I hate to even ask this question among all of the work you've done on your car, but what kind of wheels are those? They're pretty sweet!

Thanks.
The Wheels are BSA Type215 Eagle Rocks.

Jeff

What springs are you using on the front, you mentioned that with your drop spindles it made the car too low. Also, what are you using for sway bars? Thanks again! Im still drooling...

Springs up front are a 5.5" by 9" circle track spring. 550lb. I also used a spring adjuster cup hidden in the frame so the ride height is adjustable.

Spohn Sway Bars front and back.

Jeff

Any chance you're going to swap out that little 7.5" third member for a good 8.5" before you slap any serious power to it?

awesome regal this is the badest regal i have seen, that frame work is awesome bro!!!!

Thanks Guys. I enjoy getting comments like that. Makes me feel like the time I have spent is worth while.

Jeff

Back