You can type here any text you want

Some Spare Pics...

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

83turbomon

Starvin Like Marvin...
I found some Spare Pics on my pc

Attachments

• Picture 023.jpg
    Picture 023.jpg
    81.8 KB · Views: 167
  • Picture 007.jpg
    Picture 007.jpg
    67.6 KB · Views: 176
  • Picture 011.jpg
    Picture 011.jpg
    53.5 KB · Views: 199
  • Picture 002.jpg
    Picture 002.jpg
    23.8 KB · Views: 166
  • Picture 020.jpg
    Picture 020.jpg
    37.3 KB · Views: 174
Some More

Some more

FEEDBACK WELCOME:biggrin:

Attachments

• Picture 016.jpg
    Picture 016.jpg
    32.4 KB · Views: 173
  • Picture 019.jpg
    Picture 019.jpg
    36.7 KB · Views: 193
  • Picture 012.jpg
    Picture 012.jpg
    54.1 KB · Views: 170
  • Picture 008.jpg
    Picture 008.jpg
    72.7 KB · Views: 182
Nice:biggrin: you know what would top those wires off?... some hydraulic pumps and a bunch of batteries in the back:redface::biggrin:

Looks like you made a great buy.

Is that dinner in the cage?

I was thinking the same thing...but it's a little small for dinner, maybe a midinght snack ;)

I think that's his spare power plant Jim.:biggrin: That wouldn't last for the title section of a movie after all.:tongue:

I think that's his spare power plant Jim.:biggrin: That wouldn't last for the title section of a movie after all.:tongue:

LMFAO:biggrin: no, thats pic I accidentaly put in there, that is one of our pet chilean mountain squirrles named Theodore "Ted" Bundy and Charles "Chuck" Manson... thanks for the compliments.

I should power my house from them,

:eek::eek:

If you're that hungry I'm sure there's something better than that around the house.:eek::biggrin:

Charlie... I had two "scoops" of rasins in each hand last night at midnight.... if ur still confused, go to the turbolounge and find out.

Back