You can type here any text you want

Some stuff I have just laying around...

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

baby6

One Fast Buick
I have a BRF 2004R that needs to be rebuilt with the stock d5 converter. Make offer

a set of O.K doors with some rust at the bottom, will need some body work as well. 200 bucks for set.
as a set of nice doors with NO rust and maybe a ding or two. 500 bucks, have alot of door glass as well as a couple electric motors and switches, a couple sets of door hinges.

a turbo hood that has a kink on the passenger side as well as a trunk that has lost its crown, no rust. 50 each

a set of marker lamps and front chrome bumper guards

Original fuel pressure regulator, and a couple grand national badges in o.k shape.

Just alot of stuff thats laying around....

I have a BRF 2004R that needs to be rebuilt with the stock d5 converter. Make offer

a set of O.K doors with some rust at the bottom, will need some body work as well. 200 bucks for set.
as a set of nice doors with NO rust and maybe a ding or two. 500 bucks, have alot of door glass as well as a couple electric motors and switches, a couple sets of door hinges.

a turbo hood that has a kink on the passenger side as well as a trunk that has lost its crown, no rust. 50 each

A set of casting #6293 heads that have been ported and polished. Make offer

a set of marker lamps and front chrome bumper guards

Original fuel pressure regulator, and a couple grand national badges in o.k shape.

Just alot of stuff thats laying around....

Heads done by whom and do you have flow numbers and valve sizes?
Terry

Back