You can type here any text you want

Someone check this vin out?

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

gn.87

Time Capsule
: 1g4gj1172hp443553 is on ebay for a buy it now price of $4,800. THIS IS WHAT THE AUCTION SAYS:

You are looking at a 1987 Buick Grand National with 44k original miles with T-Tops. This vehicle has been stored its entire life and has been completely protected from rain and snow. It is all original except for the battery. The paint is flawless with no nicks or scratches. Tires have no cracking or rot. Interior is perfect and has the insignia floor mats. Underneath has been undercoated by the original owner, my father. No wear under the hood. The car is in showroom condition. Car drives like a bran new car-perfect for the Sunday drive to church. This is a dream car for Grand National enthusiasts. Is well worth the money. There are not that many GN with this low mileage. VIN #: 1g4gj1172hp443553

I belive this is fraud and wanted to see if there are any RED FLAGS on the vin. It pisses me off to see these things on line. It pisses me off more to see people fall for it! Just courious what you might find bu running the vin #.

Back