You can type here any text you want

Someone selling my "old" owners kit on e-bay..

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Jas89TTA said:
I order a set for my TTA last week from helms and they had them in stock. The thick book is in loose leaf form. What sucks is all I needed was the supplement and you had to get both and the TTA supplement was only $7.00 and the firebird manual was $125.00.

Glad i didn't get into a bidding war on Ebay. Nice to know that they are available. Although i saw that Helm was selling them for $157. Did you
call in or something?

iwantatta said:
Glad i didn't get into a bidding war on Ebay. Nice to know that they are available. Although i saw that Helm was selling them for $157. Did you
call in or something?
I work at a GM dealership and get a little discount :) off parts

Jan Larsson
Ultra rare keyring in this one :-)
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/89-T...ewItemQQcategoryZ10076QQitemZ4576394636QQrdZ1

Think I still have a few of those keyrings :biggrin:[/QUOTE]

Holly SHmoke! 685$ :eek: I guaranty that kit contains the underwear Custer was wearing when he said "OH Sh**!" :eek: I think I remember this kit, it's been on ebay before, about 5 years ago and it contained the handkerchief Mary Todd used to plug thu hole in Big Abe's noggin! :cool: I think it also had Kurt Culvanes reciepe for Shot Gun Ale in it. :D It is said that this very box was used as a pit pass to the 500 by, you guessed it, Elvis himself! He's not dead yuh know! :cool:

Which is why I keep my three sets! :)
I remember everyone didn't believe me, when years ago, I saw one sell for $650.00!
As for the wires, I too am afraid to use them, so I use the standard AC-Delco ones, and use my old set for show.
Word of advice, keep all the old boxes! I wonder what an old oil filter box will sell for in the future? :D
Now, I do have tons of spare car magazines with articles, photos w/captions, ads, etc. Some day, I'll have to make a list with prices.

George (TTA whore)

Back