You can type here any text you want

Something a little different

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Steve,

I see. How much boost are you running through it right now? I am located in Jeannette, PA. About 30 minutes East of Pittsburgh. Where are you located at? I am interested in car but woud like to see additional pics or possibly come see it.

Chris

Chris,
We are only around 400 miles apart:eek: so come on down and take a look. I am in East Tennessee 37687 about a half hour south of Bristol Motor Speedway. I don't have a guage on it but I'm guessing I'm only running between 7 and 10 pounds. It has an adjustable wastegate and it is set pretty loose. I'll try to get some more shots and post them to the photobucket link.
Steve

Steve,

Still interested in car. Just got back from Boston and seeing what my finances are like. Just sucks that you are so far away. Would really like to come see the car. Will be in touch.

Thanks,

Chris

Steve,

Still interested in car. Just got back from Boston and seeing what my finances are like. Just sucks that you are so far away. Would really like to come see the car. Will be in touch.

Thanks,

Chris

Ok Chris. No problem. I've been driving it around some and no problems. I'm afraid to drive it too much because I haven't titled it in my name and have to "borrow" a tag from my other car to go on it when I take it out.:rolleyes: I never take it too far from my house though, just a couple of miles down to the gas station. It hasn't over heated or mis fired or anything and think it would make a trip if wanted to drive it that far. Keep in touch.
Steve

Back