sorry for you kalif guns owners

cruzn57

Still plays with cars!
or should I say "former" gun owners.
just read the bills signed by gov moonbeam.

ANY GUN WITH A REMOVABLE CLIP/MAGAZINE, will be banned.

wow, so glad I don't live there!

That’s fantastic. This way when there is a school shooting they can only use a revolver so it’ll minimize the casualties.

Good thing the bad guys adhere to the law and will leave their 30 round clips at home.

Sarcasm mode turned off.

This can’t be true. can it?

D

This can’t be true. can it?D
Sad but true, if they get their way all clips from now on will be welded to the AR-15 and bullets will have to be fed to the clip one by one from the top, NO removable Magazines anymore, furthermore owning Magazines that hold 10 or more bullets will be considered a felony and you will be prosecuted to the full extend of the law..

You think it's bad now, wait until our government elects Hillary for president. Hopefully nobody uses a Buick as a getaway car or they'll be banned next.

additionally......... if you have a medical marijuana card, you will not be able to own (not sure ) any/ all fire arms!
so far kalif, and colo. are on board.,
http://www.nbclosangeles.com/news/local/No-Guns-for-Medical-Marijuana-Users--130864873.html

so..... I just inherited a bunch of nice weapons from my son, (300 mag, ar15, 7mm,and others , and a whole lot of ammo)
I never believed in marijuana use for anything but getting high, and I base my opinion on information from the FBI academy, in Quantico,Va. ( I attended as a law enforcement officer)