You can type here any text you want

Soundstream, Phoenix Gold, Stereo Equipment

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

1of1547

Village Idiot!!!
I am getting rid of all of the stereo equipment that I used to have in my truck before it been in an accident a couple of years ago. Most of the stuff is new or only used for a couple of months. I am tired of looking at the stuff and can use the money for other projects.

Soundstream Reference 500 amp.- used, I the amp sent to Soundstream after I bought to be checked out and “tuned”. It will push 600 watts @ 2 ohm

Phoenix Gold XMax 12 subwoofers- used for 3 or 4 months before my truck was in an accident. They have been the box since. These will handle 600 watts RMS and 1200 watts peak. They have carbon fiber cones.

Phoenix Gold Basscube- new in the box. It is a remote controlled constant usable bass enchantment.

Stinger 100 amp circuit breaker-used

MAS line converter- new, model # P900F co-ax converter

4 gauge cables- new, 22 feet red positive and 6 feet black negative with 4 crimp-on Stinger ends

Speaker wire- new, 6 feet of 12 gauge

Co-ax cable- new 3 feet MTX Thunderlink and used 12 feet co-ax

I am asking $700 for everything. It is a complete system; all you need is a good head unit.

possibly interested in just the bass tube. Does it come with mounting hardware? Or will you even break up any of this stuff?

I don't have a bass tube. I have a pair of subwoofers. I really don't want to separate everything. I would rather put it in one big box and make someone else happy.:D

Back