You can type here any text you want

soundsystem in gn

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

the wrath

i just bought a gn it needs some bass very badly it has concert sound.i wanted to put eiter 2 10 behind the seat or 4 10's on the rear deck.do i need to keep the 4x10's or just upgrade the front speakers and add a amp. would keeping the insulation on the back seat make me lose bass i dont want to hear the stuff in the trunk and take out the 4x10s let the bass out through the top. i want it to hit hard and clear no trunk rattling or buzzing please help

well i had 3 10's in a box lots of bass, but i currently have 2 SAS Bazooka Tubes and they sounds great. replacment 4x10's on the deck and it is clean with alot of bump

If you want something super simple, Infinity makes a self contained 10" sub...hook up a power, ground and an RCA and off you go. Otherwise, a single 12" or a pair of smallers (10 or 8) will give you some good thump.

I have 1 12" Pioneer sub in a box i made. Its hits pretty good with an underpowered amp.

Scott

Back