You can type here any text you want

South Florida.. April 27th Car Meet

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

SprchrgdPony

You Just Got WALKED
On April 27th, we are having a *Performance Car Enthusiest* car meet for car enthusiests of all types of Performance cars. Right now its just mainly cars that have been invited to come coming, but if you would like to check it out.. were more then welcome to have you come out (just please, NO rice boys). This meet will be consisting of Mustangs, Camaro/TransAms, Supra's, Vipers, RX7's, 3000GT's, Grand Nationals, Lightnings, Porshes, MR2's, etc. Right now, the meeting spot will most likely be at the Tower Shops in Davie, FL. If you need directions and the location to where its at I will supply that at the bottom or you can IM me for further info. We are trying to get a place to get in some dyno pulls for the guys who are interested..right now i have prices for one shop.

Lujan Motorsports in Miami, FL.
For 10 or less cars it will be $75.00 for 3 Dyno Pulls
For 15 Cars it will be $65.00 for 3 Dyno Pulls
For 20 or more Cars it will be $55.00 for 3 Dyno Pulls

I am currently getting prices for other dyno shops as well.

The meet will intale, Meeting up, hangin out shootin the **** with other Car guys and checking out each others cars, Going out cruising, going to whatever shop we decide to do the dyno pulls at, then finding a good spot to get some races for people who want to run each other. We will be having a Video of the event made by a professional video producer and the Video will be displayed all over the internet and for the guys who want a copy of it.

The time for meeting will be between 12:00-1:00 pm (depending on Dyno Pulls). If we can get enough people that want to get in some dyno pulls, we'd like to TRY and get it setup a little bit earlier to meet up (Say around 10:30-11:00 am).

Tower Shops where we will be meeting at is on the South East corner of I595 & Univirsity Drive. There is a big shopping center on the South East corner there on Univirsity (just South of I595) that has a HUGE parking lot where we will have pleanty of room for parking. Later on we can cruise to local spots, etc. if you would like (For the Import guys Tower Shops on Saturday nights has many Imports but the cops usually break that up, and there is Fuddruckers where all of the Mustangs/Camaros/etc. go to meet up).

If you would like more info on this event or need further directions E-Mail me at CaLLnMeJeSuS@aol.com and let me know. Please Post here or E-mail me to let me know if your coming as well as interested in joining the dyno pulls. We need to get a list of the people who want to dyno to see if we can get a good price on a Group Discount.

Will
AIM SN: SprchrgdPony
E-mail: CaLLnMeJeSuS@aol.com

Two Fiends Racing in Oakland park does 3 dyno pulls for $20 when we get a group together. $75 for 3 pulls sounds extreme since most dynos are only $75 an hour, and 3 pulls takes about 5-10 minutes.

Originally posted by BLACK6PACK
Two Fiends Racing in Oakland park does 3 dyno pulls for $20 when we get a group together. $75 for 3 pulls sounds extreme since most dynos are only $75 an hour, and 3 pulls takes about 5-10 minutes.

Do you have a # For this shop? And so they do Wide Band tuning? Or just Pulls? 20 dollars for 3 pulls is a awesome price, let me know how i can get a hold of them.

Two Friends Repair
4032 NE 5th Terrace,
Oakland Park
954-565-4040

Their normal rate is around $75 an hour for tuning. When I went with the f-bodies the last 2 times, they were charging $20 per car and would send around 5-6 cars through in an hour. So you only pay $20 and they make about $100-120 an hour, its a win/win situation.

They don't do any tuning for that price. Just 3 pulls with a printed out chart of your runs, showing your A/F ratio at the bottom. They have a big industrial sized floor mounted 5' wide turbo looking fan in front of the in-ground dyno. You can run your car, or they can do it. Its up to you.

BLACK6PACK...thanks for the info. So would he do it for $20 a car if there is only say 5 cars doing the dyno? If so thats where we'll go since its not far from where we will be meeting up. Do you plan to bring your car out and Dyno? I want to try and get as many people as i can before i call and tell him im bringing such and such amount of cars and not have that many cars wanting to dyno.

Alex... didnt see ya tonight at Towers.. my mom told me Bobby was with you looking for me, but i left about 5 minutes after she told me to go meet up with some friends. Maybe ill see you tomorrow night at Fudds.

pony,

The SFTBC is going to have a dyno day, I just have been to busy to get it together. You guys can do it with us if you want.

BTW, the shop said they only want one guy to do the pulls. Either one of their guys, or one of our guys, but only one guy.

jsta.. when are you having your dyno day? The meet date is final for April 27th, if thats the day your having yeah we will join you, so far its gonna be 1 mustang, 2 lightnings, 2 supra's... let me know. And what do you mean about the guys dynoing? I'd rather do the pulls myself so i can pull it to where i want (RPM Range) and also adjust timing controlls in the car, but i dont know if everyone else is gonna want someone else dynoing their car. Can you be a bit more clear about this subject? Thanks

Will

Hola, Will.

What is the status of your meeting on the 27th? My old lady has me busy all day, but I am going to try to slip away for at least a little while...;)

Send me a private email with your cell phone number...

BTW, no word on the SFTBC dyno day yet. It is really hard to get things organized. Half of the club members don't have email, half of the club members don't reply to their email, and half of the club members don't show up for half the events....lol

Here is the Final Info.

We are meeting up at Tower Shops in the parking Lot behing Miami Subs saturday at around 12:30-1pm. We will be hanging out there for a while, and cruise out to do some racing. We wont be dynoing this meet cause we dont have enough cars dynoing to get a good price for a dyno rental. So far there is about 9 RX7's, 3-4 Supra's, 2 Lightnings, 2-3 Mustangs, however many GN's you guys bring out, 1 Viper, 1 3000GT, 1 Porshe, 1 Turbo MR2, 2-3 F-bodys, etc.

Jsta.. Cell is 954-540-6214

Alex...get that Turbo fixed and come do some racing!!! :D :D Wanna see what these GN's are like from some highway pulls :)

Well, I still hope to be there tomorrow. Don't forget, our meet is tonight behind taco bell at towers.

BTW, how is the car show in hollywood going to influence your meet? You may want to consider making it a rallying point. Maybe, after your meet at towers, you may want to drive to the show (at young circle on hollywood blvd and US1), and then down to the beach or something...

Back