You can type here any text you want

South Florida Club... about our meetings...

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Vendor Defendor

Out the window
I was wondering about what we are doing for our meetings. As it seems like they are trying to kick us out, or make it difficult for us to stay where we are. If I recall correctly the officer said that we can move down to the home depot parking lot as long as we have the store manager’s permission since that parking lot is not owned by the Oakwood plaza.

I know Alex, suggested having more than one meet a month; One on the second Saturday of the month, and one on the last Friday of the month, and at different locations, one at where we are now and one at towers. My thoughts on this are, by doing that we might break up the club, and confuse some (myself included) one where we are supposed to be going. So I think we should try and move down to home depot if we can, and make it every other Saturday.

Now this thought may be pushing to deep into it, but it might make it more set in stone. To make things more precise, so to say, is make it like every ‘odd' Saturday. That way, if we have a club member who hasn’t come to a meet in a while, and doesn’t have anyone’s phone number would know if there is a meet that Saturday, he could look at the day and be like, ‘oh its an odd Saturday, therefore there is a meet tonight. Some one said I was thinking to hard about it, but hey, I think it would work, glancing over the calendar quickly it still looks like that theory would come out to every other Saturday..

About meeting locations, I say we should try and stay where are, in the Oakwood plaza that is. If we can get permission from the Home Depot manager I think that would be best. The problem that I have with Towers and Fuddruckers is that neither of them seem to have the kind of parking that we need. Even though there is usually only about 15 cars with us, that is almost half of the Fuddruckers parking lot, and at Towers I think we will all get split up. But that is my opinion.

These are my ideas. Anyone else have anything that they can put into this?

-Neil

Every other Saturday sounds good to me.

I think Ian should uniform up and show the Home Depo manager who's boss. Neil, don't even try to do this. :D ;)

Back