southeast GM Turbo Power6 Hotdog cookout March 21

NCTyphoon

We're having a hotdog cookout next Saturday March 21 beginning at 12 noon at my house in Trinity. We'll have hotdogs, baked beans, chips, dessert. Anyone wanting to come is welcome. this will be our March meet. RSVP if you are coming & need directions

Same day as the Carolina's GSCA Event at Mooresville, why not pull the gang up this way?

Basically this is just an informal cookout, anyone wanting to grab a hotdog then head to Mooresville, is welcome to do that. I have not yet seen a formal schedule for that event, & didn't want to interfere with whatever plans they have.

Cheryl have it at mooresville

I thought about that, but like I said, the Mooresville racetrack site has absolutely nothing even remotely listed as a Buick event next weekend, or any other weekend that I see. I don't have an open truck to haul a grill there(is not going in the back of my Ty:eek: ) I'm not trying to conflict with anything GSCA has planned, I'm not a member so don't know their plans. But if anyone wants a hotdog come on by.....several members of our group wanted to get together this month, just trying to accomodate, the weekend after that is clean up weekend before AutoFair

I don't think the syty owners want to go to an all buick event and I don't think any fiero owners want to go to a all buick event.Its going to be on the 21st and thats it if you want to go to Mooresville go to Moorseville.End of rant
Korey I.

I don't think the syty owners want to go to an all buick event and I don't think any fiero owners want to go to a all buick event.Its going to be on the 21st and thats it if you want to go to Mooresville go to Moorseville.End of rant
Korey I.

WOW......
So much I could say but I think I'll just take the higher road on this one.

WOW......
So much I could say but I think I'll just take the higher road on this one.
:biggrin: hormonal Teenagers are SO much fun....
lol, but from what I've seen/read main activities don't start at Mooresville til around 3pm, so that gives anyone plenty of time to make both places if they wish. Geezzzz..........

Korey I.

Since when did ANYONE say it was an all buick event?? Since when does Fiero/Falcon owners have ANYTHING to do with GM TURBO 6??

I’m kind of on the fence for this Saturday. Part of me wants to spend some time trying to clean up the GN for Autofair, but another part wouldn’t mind slinging down the track. I also wouldn’t mind taking the G8 to the track as well, so I may bring both cars to Mooresville. Matt could drive the G8 and I could drive the GN.

Clint, if you bring down the Intrepid we could have a 4 door grudge match 

Hotdogs also sound good to me, that and taking a part of scissors to the hormonally challenged youth would be really fun too.

I knew I was on medicine that day but all I can say is WOW to about that.Know i'm very :mad: at myself for even logging when I was on that medicine

After reading more about the Mooresville meet, I'm going to pass on it. Sounds like way too many cars, people and racing going on. More than likely I'm heading to Piedmont for TNT on Sunday. So count two in for the Saturday hotdog cookout

I believe the current list for choking the $hit out of Korey (NCTyphoonKid) is looking like this:

1) Pat
2) Me (Eric)
3) Clint
4) Alonzo

We'll try to save enough of him for anyone else that wants a spot:biggrin:

After reading more about the Mooresville meet, I'm going to pass on it. Sounds like way too many cars, people and racing going on. More than likely I'm heading to Piedmont for TNT on Sunday. So count two in for the Saturday hotdog cookout

I believe the current list for choking the $hit out of Korey (NCTyphoonKid) is looking like this:

1) Pat
2) Me (Eric)
3) Clint
4) Alonzo

We'll try to save enough of him for anyone else that wants a spot:biggrin:

k