Space junk labelled "WTF" is going to crash into us on NOV 13

it is not called "WTF"- those 3 letters just happen to be in the official designation for it...
i hate clickbait..

it is not called "WTF"- those 3 letters just happen to be in the official designation for it...
i hate clickbait..

Those 3 letters are in the official designation,you got that part right. But thats all you got right. You might want to schedule an eye exam or maybe take a reading course. That is if you read the link i provided in the beginning of this thread,it clearly states why it is called "WTF".

Here let me help you out. This is from the link i posted. If you don't believe it click on the original link and look real close,it is there. I didn't make it up. I only have an 8th grade education but i can damn well read better than a lot of people with much more than that.

"A piece of space junk that has been given the apt name of ‘WTF’ is heading straight for Earth - and will crash into us in less than a month.

"No one seems to know exactly what the flying object actually is - hence the name - but they are in no doubt we are in its path."

All anyone is sure off is that it is about two metres wide and could be hollow inside - meaning it might be man-made."

the official designation is "WT1190F".. as it clearly states near the bottom of the page in the sensationalized clickbait worthy page that you linked to.. so, yes, those 3 letters are in there, but they aren't together... why they gave it that particular official designation i don't know and i'm too lazy to look it up, but it likely has something to do with how it was discovered, when it was discovered relative to other objects, and by whom it was discovered..

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/WT1190F