You can type here any text you want

spacers different wheels or aluminum drums

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

blackdeathtrap

smoking six barrel
i have a set of 275 50 15s
my car is lowerd with ebach springs .8 in the back if im not mistaken.
i have a set of knock of center lines made my american racing im not a big fan but il use em if i have to rear is a 15 by 8.5 front is a 14x6 sound im not a huge fan of the look they sit about an inch futter out then the stock gn wheels.
my question is should i run the gn wheels with a spacer or an aluminum drum with the 275 50 15s to keep that stock sleeper ish look.
or will i benifit much more on the wide wheels i will deff have to remove the fender lips in the back if i run the after market wheels and probly roll the fender what is you guys 2 cents other then aperance will i gain alot by using the wider rim .
other option is run them on the stock wheels for now so i can get some seat time with them and next month when i get my back pay from my promotion and purchase these sieng the only 139.95 a rim

http://tires.canadiantire.ca/view/product/CT-Catalog/1417290?qty=4&vehSelUsed=true
or something of the sort maybe go with the craiger soft 8 or d window and just rock the gn center caps im very comfused on what way to go with this

Back